Queer as Folks - S01E14 Excerpt

Ted:

我们想告诉你 我们还是爱你的

We wanted to let you know that we still love you.

也许没有上帝那么爱你

Maybe not as much as Jesus,

但是

But…

也差不多了

Almost.

而且我们会想你的

And that we’re going to miss you.


Michael:

尤其想你跳舞的时候

Especially miss the way you dance

把手举过头顶的样子

with your hands over your head,

还有你的莉莎模仿秀 那是

and your Liza impersonation. That’s…

我用来纪念你的方式

that’s the way I’ll always remember you.


Emmett:

谢了

Thanks.

我想上帝可没你们那么欣赏我


Ted:

I don’t think God appreciates it quite as much as you do.

我觉得上帝更欣赏你

Oh, I think God appreciates it even more…

因为他根据他的想象 创造了你

Because he created you in his image.

至少 别人就是这么教导我的

At least that’s what I was always taught.

因为上帝代表博爱

And since God is love and…

而且上帝从不犯错

God doesn’t make mistakes, then…

那么 你生为何人

you must be exactly…

都是上帝所愿

the way he wants you to be,

也是上帝的意愿

the way he intended you to be.

而且每一个人

And that goes for every person, every…

每一个星球 每一座山

planet, every mountain, every…

每一粒沙 每一首歌

grain of sand, every song…

每一滴眼泪

every tear…

每一个同性恋 都一样

and every faggot.

我们都属于上帝 艾美特

We’re all his, Emmett.

他爱每一个人

He loves us all.

再见,小艾

Goodbye, Em.

Arnold Knegt

Read more posts by this author.

or subscribe via RSS with Feedly!
由于相关政策限制,评论系统对中国大陆用户不可见。详情请点击。
Due to some policy reasons, you're not able to access to our comment system in mainland China. Click here for details.